Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: The Official Thanks to StV Thread

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Galactus the Planet Eater's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 24th, 2004
    Posts
    1,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Thanks Steve for the invite, me and my son had a great time. Getting all that's needed for the BBQ is a hugh effort and it was appreciated. Also thank the wife because I saw her doing stuff non-stop, applause to her. You made us feel really welcome. You made it easy for everyone to place faces with names, now I like them even more.

    Next year man, for sure. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ August 01, 2004 09:55 PM: Message edited by: Galactus the Planet Eater ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member sculpey's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    8,165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    We can give thanks for a great time to Steve and his entire family.

    And be thankful there were no bear stories. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member shypappy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 9th, 2004
    Posts
    3,666
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Haha! I got a bear story...but I damn well asked for it! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    Steve! I'm pissed that I didn't get a chance to officially say goodbye when we all left from the studio. I just have to let you know how much I appreciated everything! You have a great family, and you're the greatest guy!
    Like it or not...you've made friends for life out of Pappette, and I! [img]wink.gif[/img] ...and expect that e-mail!

    Best time I've had in as long as I can remember!

    and BTW - You just let us know when that box of Aero runs out!! [img]cool.gif[/img]

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ August 01, 2004 10:07 PM: Message edited by: Shypappy ]</font>

  4. #4
    Inactive Member ghostdawgg®'s Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    2,309
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    StV, you and your family rock! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Andyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    13,640
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    [img]smile.gif[/img] Nuff said!

  6. #6
    Inactive Member 316what's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 10th, 2003
    Posts
    2,830
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Without saying, I have to echo the sentiments above me: StV and family rocks. Not many people are willing or comfortable enough to open up their homes like you did. And I'm sure everyone else appreciates that as much as Sue and I.

    And finally, you are one lucky SOB: Sue wanted to take the hammock home, lol. She was even willing to trade her door prize for it [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member munkkeyboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 23rd, 2001
    Posts
    1,325
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    yeah, Steve's an O.K. guy...I guess [img]wink.gif[/img]

    A ton of thanks to Steve and his family for once again putting themselves out for all of us weirdos and fanatics. A wealth of incredible memories and great friendships are forged each year, and we have the Hamadys to thank for bringing it all together.

    Who would've thought on the day you bought that first McFarlane figure that you had all of this to look forward to...

    THANKS

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Evil Monkey Pope's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 15th, 2004
    Posts
    313
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    I would once again like to thank you and your family for another incredibley feckin' awesome time!!! I hope you enjoy your "foolproof" unloseable keychain!

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    and thanks to Steve for keeping some of these folks outta my hair for a day or two. [img]wink.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Nomalas's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,382
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    I would have been faster in posting my "thank you" to Steve, Donna, Jess and Christy sooner, but I was (and still am!) at a loss in trying to convey my heartfelt thanks.
    The word ?Hospitality? doesn?t even begin to cover it.

    This was the third year that they tolerated the ?toy geek? invasion of their home.(it was the largest one yet!) I know how much this BBQ disrupts your lives (and your home!), that's why it seems that mere words aren't enough.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •